Looking For a Dentist in Fort Lauderdale To Get Clear Braces & Invisalign Done Expertly, that will give you a Beautiful Smile Make Over that's Affordable and Guarantees You'll Be Happy With The Result?
Why Choose Dr Kodish?
- Highly Rated and Reviewed – Scroll down this page to see our reviews.
- Convenient Location – Easy to get to downtown Fort Lauderdale office.
- Latest Technology – Advanced 3-D Digital low radiation x-rays that is also more accurate than past machines.
- Insurance and Financing Options Available – Most Dental Insurance Accepted and Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify.
- Sedation Available – Several sedation options are available for a more relaxing and comfortable experience.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces:
- They are removable – So you can take them out for eating, brushing and flossing. A freedom that is not available with traditional braces.
- More comfortable – There are no wires holding them in place.
- Treatment Options – Using computer 3-D imaging, You can see how your teeth will look before the actual procedure.
The Invisalign method supports the use of aligners. The aligners apply a controlled amount of force on each tooth, depending on which teeth need to be adjusted and in which manner. The amount of aligners that you will need is based on the degree of support required in your case. However, under normal circumstances, the number ranges from about 18 to 30.
As you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth will move in small increments until they are positioned to the desired placement. The time that it takes to achieve ideal results varies from person to person, depending on how severe the problem is. Under normal conditions, clear braces take about the same time to work as do traditional fixed braces.
Each set of aligners are to be worn for 2 to 3 weeks, depending on how many are in the series.
The treatment period varies from about 6 months to 18 months.
Although the idea of clear braces dates back to 1945, it was not until technology developed far enough that it could become a reality. The company that manufactures Invisalign braces, Align Technology, Inc. was founded in 1997.
A beautiful smile makeover might be even more important than you ever even dreamed. Not only do good looking teeth improve your appearance, but they might also even make you more successful. A recent study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry has found a link between an attractive smile and a person’s success in business and romance.
Do you want to have the best of both worlds? Both metallic and clear braces are equally effective. However, when it comes to comfort and convenience, clear braces are far superior when it comes to practicality and appearance. If you want a product that offers support while allowing you to maintain an attractive appearance, then Invisalign services may be for you.