Looking For a Dentist in Fort Lauderdale To Get an All-On-4 Implant Done Expertly, That Matches Your Teeth, Fits Correctly, is Affordable and Will Last a Long Time?
Why Choose Dr Kodish?
- Highly Rated and Reviewed – Scroll down this page to see our reviews.
- Convenient Location – Easy to get to downtown Fort Lauderdale office.
- Experienced – Over 30 years experience and one of the first dentists in Broward to do dental implants.
- Latest Technology – Advanced 3-D Digital low radiation x-rays that is also more accurate than past machines Great for precise positioning of Dental Implants and other procedures.
- Insurance and Financing Options Available – Most Dental Insurance Accepted and Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify.
- Sedation Available – Several sedation options are available for a more relaxing and comfortable experience.
Why All-On-4 Implants?
- They avoid gum recession and bone loss which often happens with traditional bridges and with denture use.
- They’re silent so there are no clicking noises.
- They are stationary so they can’t be lost, broken or need cleaning.
- They are durable and very reliable.
- They preserve bone health by substituting for the missing root, thus providing the mass to help the bone retain its natural size.
- They do not have restrictions with eating particular foods, as dentures may.
- They can last a very long time.
All-On-4 Implant Procedures & Options:
- Mini Dental Implants
- Root Dental Implants
- Plate Form Dental Implants
- Sub periosteal Implants